Keep Royal Oaks Beautiful with us!! 2 shifts available - Apply today! #CLEANTEAM!
Wanted: One Wizard of Waste Disposal (aka Environmental Services Custodian I)
You are passionate about clean! You love people! You want to work in a fast-paced, elegant environment where you are given the opportunity to be an artist with a vacuum, a Picasso with a mop, and a wizard of waste disposal! Make a "clean sweep" by joining the Royal Oaks Environmental Services Team! As a team member, you will:
- Interact with some of the nicest residents and staff members you will ever meet
- Work in an environment that looks and feels more like a cruise ship than a typical home
- Keep apartments, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms and all public areas "ship shape"
- Use state-of-the-art equipment on all carpets, floors and upholsteries
- Work cooperatively with other departments like Facilities and Maintenance
- Assist with set-ups for special functions
- Fingerprint Clearance Card will be needed
- Make a positive difference in the lives of the residents we serve…and so much more!
Royal Oaks is a Life Care Community that sits on 38 lush acres of beautiful property.We are home to over 600 residents and employ more than 300 of the best people in the Valley…and we want YOU! If you are passionate about clean, and want a job with loads of future potential, please apply on-line at www.royaloaks.com